Wednesday, June 25, 2014

[Review] Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix

Hello everyone! I may look like I just subsist on brownies, but rest assured that my diet is quite varied :).

Here we have Ghirardelli's Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix. This is a huge box from Costco with 6 mixes in it, enough for 96 regular-sized brownies or a hundred some of littler ones. I used olive oil instead of vegetable oil because that's what I have on hand and it has worked fine for me.

Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix:



Inside (6 of these mixes):



The basic brownie mix ingredients:



Mixing:





Brownie Batter in Pan:




Finished baked brownies:


These were pretty good. Moist and not so sweet because of its combo of semi-sweet, milk, and bittersweet chocolate chips. It was all gone in 2 days.

Anybody try a million brownie mix boxes and come across this one? Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment