Tuesday, September 9, 2014

[Jamberry Swatch] 'Check It Out', September SSE

Hello all! 

Today's swatch is the monthly Sister's Style Exclusive, 'Check It Out'. This wrap is fairly simple in terms of its finish; no sparkle, just plain old color. Since it does not have a special finish, it doesn't require any extra long heating times nor does it need more pressure than usual. It was a pretty easy application. It echoes "Rubik's Cube" and is, again, perfect for the back-to-school vibe. See pictures below!

'Check it Out' on the sheet:




 On hands:








Macro:


Ok folks, what did you think? Would you wear it? I really LOVE patterns. I was never a girl for solid finishes and I love geometric patterns so this one is really up my alley. I imagine I'll have it on for a few days until I switch it out to swatch the September StyleBox for you :). 

**This post is my opinion only and all information presented here is not the responsibility of Jamberry Nails, LLC**

No comments:

Post a Comment