Friday, August 8, 2014

[Jamberry] August 2014 StyleBox Unboxing!

Your resident Jamberry consultant here!

If you've been following my facebook page, you probably already know that Jamberry came up with a monthly box. Here I unbox for you the first box that they've shipped.

The video is below:



But if you don't want to watch the 3 minute video I offer some nice pictures instead :).

You get a style card (to style an outfit with your wraps), a nail file, orange stick, the exclusive wrap for the month along with a matching item straight from the current catalog. See below.

Packaging:





Inside:



Items:





Exclusive wrap:





Matching item from catalog:




All in all, the content was not exactly a surprise since these were the exact items featured on promotional material. But I expect the next coming months to be more of a surprise and I'm excited to see what they bring. Since I was unsure of how I'd feel with a monthly box I only signed up for the 3 month subscription (you can start with 3, 6, or 12 month). After the initial 3 month period commitment, you continue for each subsequent month at $25/month.

For updates on my Jamberry adventures, visit and 'like' my Facebook business page at: https://www.facebook.com/JamminWithMyro

Or browse the catalog at: myrop2nd2.jamberrynails.net 



**Note that these are my opinions and are not the responsibility of Jamberry Nails, LLC**

No comments:

Post a Comment